NUFFNANG

Saturday, December 11, 2010

In love with u

hey you....
I think...
I've fallen in love with u....

lately....
i kept thinking of u...
i kept missing u....

u alwayz in my mind....
i'll be to excited when i know that i'll meet u...

when i know somethng about u...
i'll remember it...

when i saw somethng that suites u...
i want to buy it for u....

but...
i kept thinking...
what will u think when i alwayz buy something for u....
n... it also look like i'm too desperate 4 u right??

u know what....
i alwayz pray to god that i'll forget u...
but....deeply in my heart...
i' hoping...
u are my Mr. Right....

hmmmm..... i dont know what 2 say anymore....
i dont know how to describe my feelings towards u....
all i know is...
u alwayz in my mind lately.....


Oshin Alyani Skudap Skudip + Periuk Belanga Sdn.Bhd

No comments: